Designer Deepak Jha

Designer Deepak Jha
Designer Deepak Jha
Designer Deepak Jha is Indian I am [Search Engine Optimization] (SEO) Executive of Design Print Solution. Web Designer and Graphic designer I'm a Postgraduate of IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University ).

 I was born in Bihar, India inborn 15 October 1999, and brought up in Delhi city. One of my favorite places in New Delhi is my school, a Government school that I attended from 2014-to 2017. 

Deepak Jha
Digital Marketing Certificate By Google.


I am a Certified Digital Marketer By Google Digital Garage.

What motivates me is the belief that Designing Sector has great power to make positive impacts in people’s lives. I have 6 Months of Professional experience. I am passionate about creating technology products and designing experiences. I strive for excellence in each task I do while learning as much as possible during the process. When I'm not working on school courses or club projects, I like to read, write, make videos, and design. I also love talking to different people, discussing ideas, listening to music, and traveling.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eid al-Fitr 2021 wishing post.

My Social Media Site.